Saturday, December 4, 2021

 I went to the first class of the 3 month challenge today.  I am in a group with Jeptha and Natalia.  They are very nice.  We saw the story of little red riding hood, without the hood.


Yesterday I read the first chapter of the first story of Olli Richards Spanish stories.  surprisingly to me, I only understood about 70%.  Since the book is level A1, I thought I would understand more.

On Epic, I read Los Bebés No Deben Comer Kimchi.  Este cuento es de una niña quien tiene una niñera.  La bebé no puede hacer nada, pero la niña puede enseñarle todos: baila, come helado, y juega muchas cosas.


Yo tambien hice tarjetas del las palabras acerca de cocina, pero no funcionado.  It didn't work.  I cannot find the cards.  I may try again another day.

Today I will attend a language exchange at Duolingo Events.  I hope it goes well.  I went to one yesterday that was boring.  Ayer fue a uno que era aburrida.

I have mixed feelings about Duolingo.  I wonder if all that translating is slowing me down.  But, because Duolingo is so gamified and I am so competitive, it keeps me doing something every day even if I would other wise skip the practice.


3 comments:

  1. Nice work, Tracy! I like the book reporting. Isn't it fun reading children's books in another language?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeptha. How do I follow your blog?

      Delete
    2. It's more complicated than I thought it would be, but from your blog home page, click on Reading List, then you can 'Manage' and then 'Add', and I cut and pasted your blog URL, and that worked.

      Delete

How do I see progress?

 I have a friend who does a little Duolingo everyday.  She has been doing this for about 3 years.  She does her minimum goal for XP and goes...