Sunday, December 5, 2021

 Today, I am looking for comprehensible input entertainment.  Here is what I have found:

This YouTuber Spanish After Hours has many videos and they look fun!  I turned on the subtitles in Spansih (not English).


I also listened to Cuenntame! This podcast tells the story the first time very slowly.  There is a transcript available if you want to follow along.  The second time she tells the story she speaks at a normal speed.  The topics are interesting for adults.

Today is the last day of the challenge I'm in.  The next level is diamond, but you have to be in the top 5 to continue.  I have signed up for a Duoling event today to get more points.  (I went to the event--it was fun--my group talked politics.)

I have also been going through level 3 again.  The first time I only did the first crown. I was finding level 4 difficult to progress in (kept running out of lives).  Going back and doing level 3 again, I am finding there is a lot there I am not as secure in as I thought!  Maybe after this pass-through I will go back and do the other crowns, too.

Oh, and today was 50 days streak for me!  I think this is the longest I have ever done something daily.  I mean like anything.  I wish I could figure out how to gamify the rest of my life!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 50 days! Gamifying works for some things, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, chocolate brownie in 5 minutes 😋Plus Spanish 👏Thanks for the link, Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete

How do I see progress?

 I have a friend who does a little Duolingo everyday.  She has been doing this for about 3 years.  She does her minimum goal for XP and goes...